IFSA: Australia: Adelaide: Engage Adelaide
Adelaide, Australia (Education Abroad Programs Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Semester||2019||01-NOV-2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall Semester||2019||01-APR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed
|Class Status:||2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year||Minimum GPA Requirement:||2.5|
|Language Requirement:||none||Open to Non-UVa Students:||No|
|Housing:||Apartment, Student's responsibility, University dormitory||Language Courses Offered:||Yes|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Credit Type:||Transfer Credit|
|Program Type:||Direct Enrollment at foreign institution||Tuition Payments Made To:||Program Provider|
|Education Abroad Advisor:||Margaret Walter||Application Fee:||Yes|
|Study Abroad Administrative Fee:||Yes||Subject Area:||Anthropology, Architecture, Asian Studies, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Chinese, Classics, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Engineering, English Language and Literature, Environmental Sciences, Film Studies, French, Geography, German, Greek, History, Japanese, Mathematics & Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Women, Gender & Sexuality|
Study Abroad in AUSTRALIA with IFSA
Engage Australia, University of Adelaide
About the Program
The University of Adelaide is located right in the heart of the city of Adelaide, which was recently called "Australia's best kept secret" thanks to its great weather, never-ending festivals, food and wine culture and affordability. The university is one of Australia's oldest, with "Harry Potter style" sandstone buildings with abundant STEM offerings.
Located in south central Australia, Adelaide is known as the "Gateway to the Outback". A lively cultural scene with visual and performing arts, galleries and museums can be found in this cosmopolitan city with the friendliess of a small university town.
- Engage in a cost-conscious program with an optional internship.
- IFSA-Butler's exclusive Exploring Community & Culture course will deepen your appreciation for Aussie culture and give you a behind-the-scenes look at your city that you could never learn in a classroom or see on a tour bus
- Focus exclusively on your selected track or choose courses in other departments
- Abundant STEM offerings allows you to find courses that will keep you on track for graduation
- Gain real-world skills with an optional internship that will enrich your experience and boost your resumé
IFSA scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition. The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs. These scholarships may apply to any IFSA program, with the exception of our custom programs.
Take the Next Step!
- Visit our website for more information about the Engage Australia, Adelaide program, including courses, housing arrangements, and co-curricular activities.
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive Suite 200
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Engage Adelaide is the approved location for this program for UVA students.