IFSA: United Kingdom: Belfast: University of Ulster
Belfast, United Kingdom (Education Abroad Programs Program)
|Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring Semester||2019||01-NOV-2018 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Year||2019-2020||01-APR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall Semester||2019||01-APR-2019 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
Indicates that deadline has passed
|Class Status:||2nd year, 3rd year, 4th year||Minimum GPA Requirement:||3.0|
|Language Requirement:||none||Open to Non-UVa Students:||No|
|Housing:||Apartment, Student's responsibility, University dormitory||Language Courses Offered:||Yes|
|Language of Instruction:||English||Credit Type:||Transfer Credit|
|Program Type:||Direct Enrollment at foreign institution||Tuition Payments Made To:||Program Provider|
|Education Abroad Advisor:||Kathleen McLaren-Hawking||Application Fee:||Yes|
|Study Abroad Administrative Fee:||Yes||Subject Area:||Architecture, Art, Biology, Celtic/Irish Studies, Commerce, Communications, Computer Science, Dance, Drama, Economics, Engineering, English Language and Literature, Environmental Sciences, Film Studies, French, Geography, German, Global Studies, History, Law, Mathematics & Statistics, Media Studies, Music, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish|
Study Abroad in IRELAND with IFSA
About the Program
At Ulster, you will learn of a country that used peaceful reconciliation to overcome conflicting visions of national identity. Whether you're pursuing a concentration in Peace & Conflict Studies, Irish Studies, or Irish Cultural Studies; or simply taking classes in your major, the atmosphere will inspire you.
About Campus Locations
- Belfast: The capital city of Northern Ireland, the city is located on the banks of River Lagan on the east coast of Ireland and is the largest city in Northern Ireland.
- Coleraine: The campus located in an area known as the Triangle consisting of Coleraine and the nearby coastal resorts of Portrush and Portstewart
- Jordanstown: the largest of Ulster's campuses, located just seven miles north of Belfast.
- Magee: Located in the North West of Northern Ireland just a short distance for County Donegal, Derry-Londonderry is ideally situated for exploring Ireland's most dramatic landscapes.
- Wide variety of courses available
- Four campuses focused on different areas (Belfast — fine arts; Jordanstown — sciences; Coleraine — many subjects; Magee — Peace & Conflict, music, and drama/theatre
- Ulster offers program concentrations in Peace and Conflict, Irish Studies and Irish Cultural studies and you can earn an advanced certificate for completing a specific track of study
- Ulster University is part of the Rapid Response program, so you'll hear about your acceptance within five business days!
IFSA Scholarships are primarily need-based and factor in any additional cost your study abroad program might have over home school tuition The awards are $500 for summer programs, $1,500 for semester programs and $2,500 for full year programs.
Take the Next Step
- Visit our website for more information about our Ulster University program, including courses, co-curricular activities, student housing, and previous internship placements (if applicable)
- Contact your Student Services Manager at 800-858-0229 or http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply to an IFSA program now!
6201 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278